Harry Scott is a Sydney based Director. An experienced Editor and Content Creator, with a focus on storytelling and cinematography, he creates visually stunning short form films and music videos.
Scott's background includes creating brand associated content, creative writing, pre-production, creative treatments, and marketing and social media outreach. He has created branded narrative films, short form documentary work, and music videos. He has a keen eye for human interest stories and interviews, and his passion for storytelling carries across through all areas of the filmmaking process.
Awards & Achievements
- Created content for Act For Peace's Ration Challenge campaign in 2017 which raised over $2 million.
- Clipped Music Video Festival exhibition selection
- Video content aired on SBS World News Sports program
- Multiple music videos and content featured in Happy Mag
- Art Express Nomination
- Rabbit Content/Warren
- Act For Peace
- John Moriarty Football
- Matt Thistlewsaite, Labor MP
- Gold Robot Records